sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

Mother's Day 2013


The day before Mother's Day, I found Daniel quietly working in the living room.  I did not think much of it and kept on cooking breakfast.  Since he was being unusually quiet for so long, I got closer and he did not even noticed me. 
 I asked:  what are you doing?  And he said I couldn't see it, that it was a surprise.  
I smiled and walked away.


He worked for a little longer, then got up and placed the finished product on my night table. 
 He couldn't wait to give it to me.  


He did a very good job at sewing but I couldn't figure out what it was so I politely asked.
What is it?  He looked at me with a big smile and said.  Mom, it's a diamond!!


Of course, it is a diamond.  What was I thinking?  The most precious and valuable jewel I have ever had!  A gift from his heart.  I'm humbled and overjoyed by how thoughtful he is.

Needless to say, Mothers day was glorious this year!  With my two amazing boys by my side showing me each in their own special way how much they love me.  What else can I ask for?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario