sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

How does our garden grow??

Well, our garden as of right now has only very few flowers, which for me is sooo sad!!!
I've started slowly adding more colorful tones and have plans for a small vegetable garden and hopefully a rose bush and some herbs for teas.
The house has a lime tree which has given us plenty of limes for "aguas de limon"and a wonderful fragrance when we walk close by as it seems to be blooming almost constantly.




This bouganvillea has been blooming for the last couple of months and I'm so glad because the hummingbirds love to come and drink from the sweet nectar!






So far, these are the 2 flowers in my garden that are doing the best...they keep growing, bring a smile to my face every day and keep me happy, so I think for now, I'm going to continue watering them and soaking them for quite a while with all my love and devotion!!
I love them, I think I'll keep them and take them with me wherever I go!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario