sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

Nuestro primer viaje al centro de la ciudad. Our first trip downtown.

One fine Sunday, I woke up feeling quite confident, gathered my courage and decided it was time to drive around the city finally.  With Nati's help as my co-pilot we headed for downtown!!
I have to admit, I was very nervous, but luckily there wasn't so much traffic and the way to downtown from our house is very straightforward.
We did not get lost and it was so much fun!!


As we walked along the streets, we found lots of very interesting people....




Igualitico verdad?   Doesn't he remind you of someone??


And at the end, we all learned something new....for me, the fact that driving in Mexico City is not as bad as I thought it would be and the kids think going downtown on Sundays is amazing..with he street performers and the indians dancing and so much more to discover!!

1 comentario:

  1. good for you! you are inspiring with your bravery to do new things and push your comfort zone. Your boys have an amazing, wonderful Mama!

    ResponderEliminar