lunes, 20 de diciembre de 2010

Curso de Pedagogia Waldorf

Last year in the Bay Area I had started my foundation Year for Waldorf Education and I was very sad to have to stop my trainning.  Luckily, when I first arrived, a family from Daniel's school commented on the wonderful course they are offering on the weekends at the school campus.

I was so excited to hear this, that I immediately signed up for it...it is a continuation of what I had started last year and now in Spanish, it has a different feeling.  The lectures and the conversations during class seem to find a different room in my soul that had not been touched for a while.  The best way to describe my studies so far in Waldorf education is as "soul food" .  It heals and repairs old wounds, it nourishes my spirit! 
 I'm so glad my children and all of our family is benefiting from this way of life!  From the simple blessing before our meals to the healing stories I have learned to tell my children,  to my new found road to a spiritual path after a fall out of catholicism.




We have been doing clay work and it always amazes me to see how after receiving the same instructions, we all make such unique pieces!!


Carving wood was amazing...the wonderful little gnomes we made made happy so many little ones!




The teachers are excellent!  They come from Cuernavaca once a month to teach and the amount of preparation that goes into it is amazing!  We have been going in depth into the meaning of festivals lately and it has made such a difference in the way I prepare for them.  


The first week of December we made beeswax candles!!


And shinning stars!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario