martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

The joy of gift making



Every year we have been making a big effort in making 
home made gifts.    In my  opinion, they are more likely to come from the heart. 

 


When we sit down and think about that person and our love for them.   Magically, something really special from that relationship comes out .  
It warms our hearts as the gift makers and the recipient is able to feel that energy and love pouring out.

  

This year, for the kids's teachers, we decided to give them an angel made by me and the kids made rolled beeswax candles. 

 They worked so hard at every single step.  From the drawings on their christmas cards, choosing the right color candle for each teacher and finally packing them.
It was delightful to watch them work and also to see the teachers faces light up when they received the gifts.



 
We also made bean bags for their friends...lots of fun making them and playing in the rice!



I have never made soo many angels as this year and I have to say...it amazes me everytime I do it.  
It strenghtens my relationship with them and I have gotten to connect and create new imaginations with new ones that have been flying around here!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario