miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

aventuras con papa

I've been taking classes once a month at the Waldorf school....continuing the Foundation Year I had started last year in Los Altos.
My goal is to earn a Waldorf teacher certificate and become a teacher in the future.
More and more, I can see how being with children in a classroom setting helps me come alive and makes me feel like I'm doing a service to humanity.
The children of today need us to be authentic and to truly be present when we are with them.

Anyway, since Jose is with the children then during that time, they have been exploring different places and they keep telling me they will take me there one day.
From the pictures and the stories, it sounds like they are places I would love to go to.


El "reino animal" is one of them.
It had lots of farm and zoo animals and they kids had a blast.
They still talk about the length of the buffalo, cow and giraffe's tongue and how big a buffalo really is since they got to feed one!



Of course, Santiago found his beloved friends, the horses and Daniel had plenty of baby lambs and bunnies to cuddle with.





At the end, Santiago got to milk a cow and brought some yummy milk home, which we used to bake and just plain with cereal too. Delicious!!

This was just the perfect outing for Santiago who just finished reading the whole Little House in the prairie series and is now in the farming block at school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario