miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Kid's chore chart

I'm so happy I finished a chore chart to help remind the kids about their daily chores.
Since Daniel doesn't read yet, I thought a chart with pictures instead of words will be helpful for him and fun for mama to make!!

I took a big piece of felt and then sewed pockets to them with pictures of the chore to be done.
Here is the final product!!
It is now down stairs hanging in a very visible place!



To us, it is very important that the kids have responsibilities, not only does it help me, but it is helping them develop their will. I have to admit, many days it is a struggle to get them to do them, especially Santiago who is no longer in that imitation stage. But I know that if I insist and help them be successful, they feel like they are contributing and being active members of our small family.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario