martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

Many Hands Make Light Work




Kitchen remodeling turned out to be a huge project for all of us. We decided to go with an IKEA Kitchen since it was less expensive and we liked the models and organization ideas. This meant that Jose was to build every single cabinet and set up the kitchen. Thank goodness he had two big helpers who were there every step of the way...well maybe not every single one...but for the most part!


In the middle of the renovation, Thanksgiving came and we decided to stay home and celebrate just the 4 of us. It was one of the most special Thanksgiving celebrations of my life. Jose and I were in such a good place, being thankful for each other, and I know this was reflected on the kids too because they were so well behaved, happy and joyful. We had so much to be grateful fo rhtis year, our move, this wonderful place we live in now, the amazing community that we belong to now and eac other!!



I was very proud of myself since I cooked the whole meal by myself!

That weekend the boys made a big bonfire since we had so many twigs and branches to get rid of.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario