jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Viaje a Florida



In February, the kids had a week of vacation from school and we took a trip to Florida to visit family.
Jose and I decided to go on a second honeymoon and left the kids with grandma and grandpa for a few days while we went on our own and had the time of our lives!!



We went to the beach, held hands, danced, laughed together, had many adult conversations ( a rare occurrence in our everyday life with kids), woke up late, did so many things we had forgotten about. But most of all, we felt so connected again!! We are so grateful for this amazing opportunity to be with each other, to treasure our love and the beautiful 2 angels that we have the honor of calling our sons.



I'm in love with my soulmate and I feel so fortunate to share my life with him. I love you corazon!



As for the kids, they could not have been better. They had so much fun with baba, bibo, tia Mily, tia Mary, Milita, tia Susy, tio Miguel, primitos, tia Luz Myriam...waht else would they ask for?






Thank you baba, bibo y tias for taking care of the kids, they loved being with you all!!



We also had time to spend with the kids and some of our dearest friends Derrick and Yvonne in Miami.


It seemed like yesterday we were walking down the zoo and I only had Santiago and Daniel was about to arrive. I loved talking to my good friend and seeing how the kids get along so well and even though it's been some time since they last saw each other, they just pick up where they left off and get on with their play. The benefits of not having that adult ego in the middle of our interactions with our loved ones.




The kids remembered the honey flower!! They love to drink the honey from this tropical plant. I don't know its name, we just call it "the honey flower". Sweet memories of the time we lived in Florida!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario